Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Karma Vineyards


Karma Vineyards, I drew this picture from inside the Karma cave. I have visited twice now, once to taste and once to draw. I noticed the wine is really good, I also noticed they have Ray Sandige as the winemaker. He consistently produces great wines from Lake Chelan Winery to C.R. Sandige, to Karma they are all great and I wonder how many winery's is he the winemaker for? Below are several pictures at the vineyard and inside the cave. Karma is unique to the Chelan AVA because of the french style sparkling wine they produce, to the original french style. The bins in the back of the drawing are full of sparkling wine bottles on their side. This is a unique place and only a two minute walk from the house I grew up in. If you walk straight towards the water from the entry road you will run into the embankment behind my childhood home. Cool.














No comments:

Post a Comment